Typical towing weight 740kg – 850kg
|RCD Category C for 7 persons
The Coastal Weekender and Day Boats feature the following:
- Hull has substantial protective Stainless steel stem band and protective keel banding, stainless steel deck fittings including anchor bollard and chain pipe to foredeck locker. Four stainless mooring cleats around deck and two fairleads plus anchor chain guide at bow.
- Substantial laminated hardwood gunwales, attractive hardwood trims to mouldings and transom trim. Hardwood side benches around the aft cockpit. Slatted hardwood gratings to cockpit sole. Hardwood rudder & curved tiller. Polished stainless steel rig fittings, stainless steel mainsheet horse across transom. Stainless steel halyard cleats are mounted at bulkhead on attractive hardwood plinths.
- Rig: Gaff sloop, varnished wooden spars. Stainless steel standing rigging, tufnol blocks, swivel mounted ball bearing cam cleats for foresail sheets, braided ropes in synthetic hemp.
- A boom sail cover is supplied as standard. Quality suit of tan polyester sails by Jeckells set up with two rows of slab reefing to mainsail. Mainsail equipped with Lazy Jacks for convenience of reefing & stowing of sails. Roller reefing spar to foresail with U.V protective strips fitted.
- Bilge Pump: Diaphragm type manual bilge pump with removable metal handle, including fitting and pipe work etc. to discharge overboard. Noted features are included as standard equipment.
- Coastal boats come with a Braked Trailer; purpose designed galvanised road trailer with brakes to European standards.
- Multiple keel and guide rollers – easy load design. Single-handed operation.
- Independent suspension units, with wide radial tyres and waterproof bearing savers.
- Wide section jockey wheel, heavy-duty 2 speed winch, boat ratchet securing strap.
- Trailer chassis has substantial footstep over mudguards for easy access to craft.
- Spare wheel included. Easily towed behind a medium size family car.